Title: Bread Delivery Driver
Department: Wholesale / Bakery
Reports to: Logistics Manager
The Delivery Driver is responsible for ensuring that Colectivo food and coffee products are delivered punctually, carefully and professionally to Colectivo customers and cafes. The driver may be a frequent point of contact with Colectivo customers and therefore is a representative for Colectivo with good customer service skills.
- Slice and bag bread.
- Sort and put together orders.
- Delivery of product in a timely, safe and quality manner with invoices or other necessary documentation.
- Provide friendly and respectful customer service to co-workers, vendors and customers.
- Collect payments for COD accounts, signed invoices and other documentation as applicable.
- Shelve inventory at cafes and customers, as requested.
- Return empty containers to Colectivo, as needed.
- Maintain vehicle including cleaning, fueling, fluid level checks and notification of oil changes.
- Relay all issues, comments and concerns from customers to Manager, Sales Reps and/or Sales Support.
- Clean work areas as needed.
- Maintain a safe and consistent driving record to ensure quality customer service and transportation of product.
- Pickup product as scheduled or requested.
- Will assist or fill in for other driver routes, as needed.
- Assist with additional maintenance and support duties as requested by Manager.
This position requires a high school diploma or equivalent. Clean driving record and valid Wisconsin driver license. Able to lift a minimum of 40lbs. Great customer service skills. Ability to read map and take directions. Must be available to work holidays.